Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

FRIDAY FREEBIE: Scientific Method Handout!

In the spirit of Science Week that I'm seeing all over the blogging world, I thought I'd post a Science freebie this week!  Now, I don't have a whole lot of homemade Science stuff..I still feel like such a newbie to teaching!  BUT I do have this bad boy--a handout to help teach the Scientific Method! 
 On the backside, you'll notice a handout for an experiment I used to accompany teaching about the Scientific Method. (I totally stole this idea from What the Teacher Wants!)  My students LOVED the Diaper Experiment last year. I only wish I took pics! And do you know how many corny jokes you can come up with when you're working with diapers?  SO MANY!  It's great! 
 Have a great weekend! :)

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Very catchy title & great information! I am awarding you the Versatile Blog Award! Please head to my blog to receive your award!

    Jessica
    www.thesciencediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an informative blog by which I have got that info which I really wanted to get.
    Free Samples

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys allow it to be quite simple for all your folks available. free entry competitions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I find the lesson plan for the diaper experiment?

    ReplyDelete