Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

FRIDAY FREEBIE: Story Elements Note Page!


Oh my goodness--it's Friday!  I adore Friday.  I adore Friday even more than Saturday and Sunday, but only because the possibilities of the weekend are such much more enticing than the ACTUAL weekend.  Saturday is pretty good too and that's tomorrow--so YAY! 
My motto for this weekend!
After today/this week/this year, I want a big ol' glass (or mixing bowl) of wine and I want to celebrate another week down!

Come join in on the fun with your own mixed beverage of choice (bowl optional) and download this story elements note page!  (I know--there's no connection between these two items.  Please forgive all lack of creativity.)

PS--There's only one day left to catch the 20% off savings at my TPT and Teacher's Notebook store! :)

4 comments: