It's been a rough couple of weeks here on my end and, quite honestly, it's going to be a rough year for me. Despite the hardships of my job, I come home to great blog comments and inspirational emails from my followers and readers and these just make me so HAPPY! I'm completely honest when I say that this is what's keeping me going right now. I get major warm fuzzies! :) Jordon over at Life is Better Messy nominated me for The Versatile Blogger award and Kel over at On the Brink of Something Beautiful even gave my blog a shout out! You guys help to make the world a better place--thank you!
7 Little Known Facts About Me
(Well..to you...maybe not people who know me in real life...)
1. Despite my blog title, I actually gave up coffee this year. I miss it like WOAH! I drank coffee every day for over 10 years. (I know--that's crazy. But this explains why I'm short....)
2. I'm a vegan!
3. People seem to think I'm really organized and on top of things. In reality, I almost always feel frazzled and disorganized. My secret? I'm good at tucking piles away... ;)
4. I love to create things. I'm seriously looking into side jobs that help me to harness my creative nature more. I love to bake, cook, draw, write, and make anything really. I want to publish a children's book before I'm 35!
5. I have the best nephew in the world and I miss my family terribly! I stayed in the area after college and I am 2 1/2 hours away from them. I have a HUGE family and I'd love to be able to see them more than I do now!
6. I pretty much live on peanut butter, roasted garlic hummus, and pita bread these days.
7. I love that moment when you first get into a warm car--no matter how hot it is. Sunny trips alone in the car are great too--with me singing off-key at the top of my lungs, of course. I never sing in front of people but my rear view mirror gets quite the show. :)
So I'll pass on my award in a future post, but in the meantime, because of my Warm Fuzzies, check out my TPT store and Teacher's Notebook store--where all of my items are 20% off until Friday! Just my little bit of payback to you other great individuals out there!