Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

FRIDAY FREEBIE: Behavior Clip Chart!

Good morning and Happy Friday!  Here's your freebie for the day: a Behavior Clip Chart!  This chart is a great system for behavior management in the classroom. To see how I use this tool, visit this page!
This graphic can be uploaded to posters or banners (think Vistaprint!) to make one super sweet Behavior Clip Chart for your classroom!  Use it in any way you desire! The Behavior Clip Chart graphic is also included in all of my Classroom Theme packs (with coordinating color schemes)--so check out my store if you want something groovier! :)
As an added bonus, you can also download the Responsibility Task that I use! 
 Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I just visited your shop! I am in LOVE!!!! All of your stuff is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower!!! Love your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadar--thanks so much! I follow your blog too--too cute!

    LongIslandTeacher--thank you as well! I'm so happy that I'm starting to get new readers! It's so addicting! (Oh, and if you really ARE a LongIslandTeacher, I hope you're staying safe and dry!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the behavior clip chart! Many teachers at our school utilize this chart for behavior management. I appreciate the idea to make it a poster through VistaPrint. Your blog is lovely and your ideas, SUPREME!!
    Thanks again!
    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please add details about how to use Vistaprint to make your clip chart. I've visited the website and am having trouble navigating the site. thanks

    ReplyDelete