So the ALL-TOO-FABULOUS Clutter-Free Classroom is hosting a Back-to-School Linky Party! I love the topic so OF COURSE I have to join in!
- Everything is so new and clean! The colors are brighter, the table tops are clear and the students' desks look immaculate. Nothing is broken, smeared, smelly, sticky, greasy, or smudged.
- I have an excuse to drink massive amounts of coffee!
- I still look GREAT during the first two days of school. I'm still rested, my eyes and clothes are bagless, and my clothes still fit! I even still have the ambition to walk around in heels!
- I get to see my FABULOUS coworkers on a daily basis!
- And last, but CERTAINLY not least...The hope and promise of a year of excellence is still in full swing! I will never ONCE feel exhausted or unmotivated this year! I will meet every need, entertain while simultaneously motivating my students to change the world, and every student will master every skill because I will have the time and resources to offer them the support they deserve. I will do this all while serving on multiple committees, helping other teachers, blogging daily, and smiling and laughing often!! And I will most certainly never forget that my job is important and that I love it so.